
“If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?”
...John Wooden
* Sundays are awesome. Rain is awesome. Rainy Sundays are doubly awesome!
* Went to DeRidder yesterday and checked out the shopping opportunities there. Better than Leesville, but still not overly impressive. I did find Amber two pairs of cute jeans, $8 each, 2 shirts, $6 each, and the cutest pair of Wizards of Waverly Place shoes. That is mine and her favorite tv show.
* Ray took Amber fishing today. Didn't catch anything but they had a good time.
* Tea bags are wonderful pain relievers when you have a toothache. Kind of icky though if you accidentally break it open in your mouth.
* "Last House on the Left" is an extremely disturbing movie.
* Saw the new "New Moon" trailer today. Very nice. Counting down the days until the movie is released.
* I love Sunday football! I love making an excellent pick in my survival league. I love choosing all the winners for all the games in the pickem league. I love knowing that unless Randy Moss falls and breaks a leg on the first play of tomorrow's Patriots game, I will win in my fantasy football league.
* Fighting with your husband is not a pleasant way to spend your Saturday afternoon.
* Parent Command Center is updated. Kids are both doing well. That is a good thing...except it's going to cost me. Amber has already earned 10 "shoe dollars." She gets a new pair of shoes when she gets twenty. Jazmyne earned two coupons good for a day off of grounding.
* Got my weekly Sunday call from Jared. He was all excited about his new tv...an 82 inch flat screen HDTV that he bought for $50. UGH! I would hate it!
* Poor husband had to go to a meeting at work. Someone decided to be stupid this weekend. Something involving alcohol and domestic violence. Sigh.
Praying for...
Mavis
Alison and her family
Kathy
Dorothy
Janeta's Sisters
Linda's Daughter
Suzi's sister, Shiela
Sherrie
Rebecca

2 comments:
Love the quote!
Glad Amber had fun fishing!
A friend of mine used to live in DeRidder :)
LOL - that was a good deal on the tv but dang 82 in?? wow. I can't even imagine. That would be like having a movie screen in your own home. lol
That's what I told him. He is putting it in his bedroom. It will be like having a drive-in in your bedroom. Yuck! But never met a man that thought any tv was too big. LOL. Donald has a big screen in their living room and Kyra hates it. Ray was given the option when we bought a new tv for the living room but he declined the bigger one and went with a 36 inch. But I know he only chose that because he wanted me to be happy with it. He would rather have something huge and obnoxious.
Post a Comment