Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Madness


“Sometimes it pays to stay in bed on Monday, rather than spending the rest of the week debugging Monday's code”

Dan Salomon


* A gazillion swear words and one hole in the living room wall later...the Patriots pulled off a miraculous come back and won the game. Don't know if my nerves or my house will survive the season. Sigh.

* Amber brought her Social Studies project home...the travel brochure on the Mayan civilization that she made. She got 100%. Yea her!

* Jazmyne cooked her first ever "all by herself, no help or supervision" dinner tonight. Pretty good job. She made cheesy chicken and rice wraps and black beans with salsa and onions.

* Got our first mock electric bill from housing. If we had to actually pay for our excessive use of electricity over the average for our apartment size, it would have cost us a whopping $1.28. I don't think I will be turning off the a/c so I can save $1.28.

* World of Warcraft insulated mug came in the mail today. I forgot I had ordered it. Oops! Ray was happy with it.

* I must grocery shop and pay bills tomorrow. I am not happy about doing either one.

* Sleepy. Need to go to bed. Hope we don't over sleep by 30 minutes again tomorrow.

Still Praying for...

Mavis

Brenda

Kathy

Dorothy

Janeta's Sisters

Linda's Daughter

Ray's Mom

1 comment:

cdayzee said...

Yikes! Violent season LOL!

Yay for Amber's SS grade!

That's awesome about Jazmyne making dinner!

Woohoo on the electric!! I've been receiving refunds! :D