Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Thirteen #19...Brought to You by the Letter A


Couldn't think of a fun, witty list for this week and since I am amused by the alphabet lists from others, I offer up my first of that kind. Thirteen things I love/like that start with the letter "A".

1. Army Men...actually just one specific army man, my husband, best friend, my hero.

2. Amber...my youngest daughter, miniature blonde haired, blue eyed cutie.

3. Autumn...the cooler weather, the changing leaves, the scents of pumpkin and spices.

4. Amazon.com...favorite place to shop.

5. Aerosmith...good music, brings back fun memories

6. Anklets...pretty shiny sparkles for my feet

7. Apple Pie...warm from the oven, topped with vanilla ice cream.

8. Amazing Grace...my favorite song, also the ring tone for my cell phone.

9. April...mine and my husband's birthdays, Easter, spring rains, tulips and daffodils.

10. Alligators...gotta respect an animal that has been on earth basically unchanged for over 65 million years. Fascinating creatures.

11. Alaska...the place I most want to visit.

12. Avocados...in my guacamole, in my hair, on my face...such a versatile food

13. Arby's...French Dip and curly fries with cheese, too many calories and enough sodium to kill an elephant, but oh so yummy!

http://thursday-13.com/

10 comments:

Barbara said...

Great idea for a TT. Fun list. Alaska is on my list of places I most want to see too.

Janet said...

ahhhh, the alphabet list! I had such fun doing that, made it all the way through with only one break (to talk about Captain Jack Sparrow)!

My expressions LIVE said...

I need to do more letters....lol! Great list.

tommie said...

Amazing list....

I loved Alaska. We lived there for three years.

Thanks for visiting my T13

Roxie said...

Good TT idea. Amazing Grace is also my favorite song.

Unknown said...

Gale, you are most welcome for the card. :)

colleen said...

I stood that close to Steven Tyler in shopping in a store in Hingham Mass.

Lori said...

Aerosmith and Avocados. It doesnt get any better than that:) Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.

Karen said...

Really super list... great new A things. I love many of the things on your list too!

cdayzee said...

love your list!!