Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #7


Thirteen Books In Amber's "To Read" Pile


1. Superfudge

2. The Abominable Snowman Doesn't Roast Marshmallows

3. Katie Kazoo Switcheroo "On Thin Ice"

4. Wayside School is Falling Down

5. The Celery Stalks at Midnight

6. Magic Tree House "Sunset of the Sabertooth"

7. The Littles Go Exploring

8. Harriet the Hamster Fairy

9. Captain Underpants: The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby

10. Ramona the Brave

11. Flat Stanley: Stanley and the Magic Lamp

12. The Mouse and the Motorcycle

13. The Borrowers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

i only read one of the wayside book and i love to read more of it!
Thursday13

Geriatric Nursing said...

That is an interesting list of books. On your profile I noticed that you crochet. Would you happen to have a crochet pattern by Annie's Victorian Treasures? I have been hunting for several years the pattern for making a crochet basket with a lid that holds potpourri. I lost the original pattern that I had.
Would you consider exchanging links? Thanks
Army Mom