Wonder how long this will last? My bet is...not long at all.
Everyone has gone back to work. Ray is in the 3rd shift part of his schedule rotation. YUCK. Glad this is only a temporary job. I don't like the weird schedule.
He got a request for more information and for copies of some of his certifications, for an instructor position on Ft Sill. Hope that pans out.
He's still going through the process of applying for the police academy, but he would rather stick with an instructor job.
He's all registered for school, starts the 14th. Taking Western Civilization and Mythology & Folklore. He hates reading so that one may be rough for him.
Girls go back to school Monday. I will miss them being home, but I think they are ready to go back. they are bored.
Paige also starts school on Monday. She has orientation tomorrow. I keep volunteering to be her homework everyday, but don't think she's impressed with the idea. LOL.
Almost finished with my current project. Ran out of pink yarn and couldn't find any more at any of the craft stores here in town, or at either Wal Mart. Had to improvise on the pattern a bit.
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment