My Questions:
1. What was the best day of your life? Can't pick just one...any day that one of my children were born, the day Ray proposed to my kids, the day we got married.
2. What was the worst day of your life? The day Ray asked for a divorce.
3. Did you really want to answer these questions or did you feel sorry for me? LOL I wouldn't be answering if I didn't want to answer.
4. What is one thing you're good at? Cooking
5. Name a household chore you loathe. Cleaning bathrooms
6. Pick one word to describe you. Organized
7. You have a two hour time block free w/ no obligations. How do you spend it? crocheting
8. What is one thing you'd like to accomplish during your life? Raise my kids to be happy, healthy, contributing members of society.
9. What is one place you'd like to visit but haven't? Do you ever see yourself being able to visit this place? Alaska...probably not, but I am ok with that.
10. What is your favorite meal? Chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes, smothered in milk gravy and lots of black pepper, buttered corn on the cob, garlic toast, a glass of sweet tea and a slice of cheesecake.
11. Do you have a good singing voice? Nope
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wait. #2. Is this recent?? :(((
I don't know if you've been updating your blog b/c I haven't been checking but I'm going to do that now.
I know you've been a bit quiet but I know a lot of us have drifted due to FB & all.
If you feel comfortable, I'd love to hear from you. Please know you're always in my thoughts.
::hugs::
Haven't updated in awhile, but really trying to get back to it. I tend to share more here than on facebook, when I can actually remember to post.
Re: #2...nope, not recent. We still lived in Tx at the time. We were both under a lot of work related stress and things got pretty bad for awhile. It turned out well in the end though.
Whew! You had me scared there for a minute! I'm glad y'all were able to work things out!
Post a Comment