
Look who's late again. Wonder if I will ever get back on track. Seems like I am running behind in all areas of my life lately. Put that on my list of things to improve upon.
1. Watching my husband dance around the kitchen while making breakfast with Amber. So nice to see him pain free again.
2. Crib is all assembled and ready for Abigale's visit.
3. Finally got my farmville arranged and set up like I wanted it.
4. Watching New Moon in the living room last night. It was the only way I was able to go to sleep. Could hear the neighbor's music blaring in every other room in the house until about 4:00am.
5. Diet cherry coke. Can't get through the day without it.
6. Thankful that my husband has insurance on his cell phone. He dropped it and broke it while taking the dog for a walk.
7. Half way done with spring cleaning. Upstairs is done, part of the downstairs is done.Garage and front yard are done.
8. Pretty yellow daffodils. The best part of spring.
9. The sound machine in my bedroom. I can listen to thunderstorms whenever I want.
10. The smell of fresh coffee brewing in the kitchen. Can't stand the taste, but love the scent.
Ray is thankful for the fact that he got so much accomplished, lots of things marked off of his to do list.
Jazmyne is thankful that she was allowed to watch tv.
Amber is thankful for the Shrek game on the playstation and for chicken and dumplings.

No comments:
Post a Comment