
Look at me, posting my list in a timely manner! Woohoo! Go me and my punctuality!
1. Spring cleaning is done, done, done!
2. Phone calls with Kyra. Always a bright spot in my day.
3. Got my grocery list made. Been procrastinating on that.
4. Wrestlemania...Brett "The Hitman" Hart and "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels both in one night. If I am going to be subjected to WWE, then those are the ones I want to see.
5. Foot rubs by my sweet husband.
6. Watching kitty play with a ponytail holder. Too funny.
7.The ScyFy channel...where I can watch such amusing atrocities as Dragon Sword. I am always entertained by those ridiculous movies.
8. I am thankful for a husband that does dinner dishes every night. Love it!
9. Found all of my ink pens when I cleaned out my desk. My pen holder is now once again full of pink, purple and teal pens. Pens with feathers, pens with sparkles, pens that light up. I love fun pens.
10. Found the perfect recipe for Ray's twinkie cake that he wants for his birthday.
Ray is thankful that he got to watch Wrestlemania.
Jazmyne is thankful that she got to play rockband today.
Amber is thankful that she gets to stay up late tonight since there is no school tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment