Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thursday Thirteen #29


Thirteen of My Favorite Snack Foods

1. Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper Kettle Chips

2. Orville Redenbacher's Salt and Cracked Pepper Popcorn sprinkled with Kettle Corn Seasoning

3. Cheddar Rice Cake smeared with a Laughing Cow French Onion Cube

4. Chocolate Covered Pretzels

5. Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels

6. Cinnamon Toasted Pecans

7. Little Debbie Orange Zebra Cakes

8. Sliced Bananas and Strawberries Drizzled with Honey

9. Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits

10. Reeces Peanut Butter Cups

11. Homemade Pita Chips with Fresh Guacamole

12. Whoopie Pies from www.wickedwhoopies.com.

13. Cold Hard Boiled Eggs with Pepper




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!



Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

1, 2 and 6....I'm with you on those three!!!!

My Thursday 13 [scroll below my Thursday Thunks] post is now published. It's a fun quiz for you with a PRIZE I made to grab-- if you win!! If you have time....would appreciate your visit. Have a great day.

colleen said...

My current favorite snack is Paul Newman's hermits with a bite or two of vanilla ice cream.

Who doesn't love a peanut butter cup mmmm.

Mia Celeste said...

Happy snacking TT! My current favorite snack is Blue Diamond's Oven Roasted Almonds with Sea Salt. Grin.

i beati said...

you've got some great snacks loving the header which is my Christmas card..sk

Calico Crazy said...

#1, #4, #6, #10 are big in our house for the salt eaters, and #11 is popular with us all. Yummy list!

Calico Contemplations

The Bumbles said...

Seeing as how I eat #10 most every night, how is it that I have never heard of #5? I take pretzal twists and dip them in a jar of PB but I've never seen one filled with it!!!

sherilee said...

Great snack ideas. I love the rosemary triscuits, and anything with chocolate and pb goes over big with me! And guacamole. And whoopie pies. Yep, good list!