
You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.
Lou Holtz
* I really hate it when hubby (or anyone for that matter) tells me they have something important to tell me, or have bad news, but don't have time to talk about it right then. If you don't have time, then please don't bring it up until you do have time.
* Went into town today, all on my own. Those who know me know what an accomplishment that is.
* Jazmyne has all of her text books for school now. I have also paid for her locker rental and her school ID.
* Found another pair of uniform pants for Jazmyne. That is a bigger feat than you can imagine. I think she is good to go for awhile.
* Amber got the cutest Wizards of Waverly Place earrings today. I asked her if I could borrow them sometimes. LOL.
* Sarah called. I am so glad she feels like she can call anytime and that she is so willing to keep me in the loop about what is going on there. She had a Dr's appointment today. The Dr told her that during the ultrasound she had in Ok City to check for cleft lip/palate, there were some abnormalities of the umbilical cord detected. The baby is in no immediate danger, but it could become life threatening if Sarah is allowed to go into labor and her water breaks. She will be scheduled for a c-section instead. Not sure exactly how early they will do that.
Praying for...
Sarah and baby Abigale
Dorothy
Evelyn
Kathy
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

1 comment:
ikwym. I dont like when someone prefaces something w/ that but can't expound!
That's scary re Sarah's pregnancy. I too am glad she calls :)
Post a Comment