Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Climbing Out Of The Darkness


"A happy woman is one who has no cares at all; a cheerful woman is one who has cares but doesn't let them get her down.”
Beverly Sills

My mood is lifting. I may even venture out of my self imposed semi-isolation and see what the rest of the world is up to. I have neglected my groups. I have neglected emails. I have neglected phone calls. Time to stop. Time to stop being annoyed and irritated with everything and everyone.

Today...

* Got the situation with Disney DVD club straightened out. It was much easier than we expected. By the time Ray called them today they had actually already fixed the issues and updated the account.

* As soon as I send a payment for this last movie we bought, our obligation will have been met and we can cancel our membership. Even though they have good business ethics, I still think the DVD clubs are a pain. In case anyone is wondering...it was my husband's choice to join, not mine.

* Open house at Amber's school today. Still not feeling better about this school system, and seriously not impressed with her teacher. We shall see where this adventure takes us.

* Arby's for dinner. Probably wasn't a good idea. But open house was scheduled right in the middle of dinner time, 5:00-7:00. Too early to eat before we had to leave the house at 4:45. Too late to cook when we finally got done at the school at 6:30.

* They forgot to put Amber's popcorn chicken in the bag and we didn't notice until we got home. That is twice that has happened since we moved here. Must remember to check better before driving away.

Praying for...

Sarah and baby Abigale

Paige and Landyn

Kelly's inlaws

Kathy and her family situation

Brenda

Janet and Jasper

Mara

Therese's family

Jae's Family

Jen

"It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”

—Deuteronomy 31:8

No comments: