Monday, November 24, 2008

100 Things About Me

1. I was born in Louisville, Ky.
2. I grew up on a farm in Indiana.
3. I have 4 sisters.
4. One died as an infant.
5. I am the middle child.
6. I graduated third in my high school class.
7. I have five kids... Four girls and one boy.
8. I have 2 grand daughters.
9. My first grand son will be born in January.
10. I am an army wife.
11. I am spoiled rotten by my husband.
12. I am an epileptic.
13. I love to read, especially horror novels.
14. I am addicted to sudoku.
15. I love to cook and bake.
16. I think garden gnomes are adorable.
17. I never wear plain socks, just silly ones.
18. I have tea sets from all the countries my husband has traveled to.
19. Crocodiles and alligators fascinate me.
20. So do sharks.
21. I think spiders are beautiful.
22. The first gift my husband ever gave me was a rose hair tarantula.
23. I love to crochet.
24. I have a 2007 red Jeep Liberty.
25. I love football and I am an Indianapolis Colts fan.
26. I also like to watch hockey. I am a Dallas Stars fan.
27. I have a pink cell phone.
28. I enjoy gardening.
29. My favorite color is teal.
30. Fall is my favorite season.
31. I want to vacation in Alaska.
32. My favorite movie is Gone with the Wind.
33. I like all birds, but my favorites are hummingbirds, swans, owls and peacocks.
34. Cheesecake is my favorite dessert.
35. I listen to country music. I especially like bluegrass.
36. My favorite book is "The Stand" by Stephen King.
37. I have a ton of Betty Boop stuff...car accessories, my purse, dolls, coasters, etc.
38. I have a fear of bridges and tunnels.
39. My favorite drink is sweetened ice tea.
40. The singing , dancing frog from the Warner Brothers cartoons always amuses me.
41. I enjoy all things by Mary Engelbreit.
42. I watch Dancing with the Stars every week.
43. I think the peacock green Tahitian pearls are gorgeous.
44. I think sunflowers are ugly, but plant them in my yard every year for my daughter.
45. I am a non denominational Christian
46. I've lived in Ky, In, Ga, Tx, Hi and Ok. Will move to La. Soon.
47. I love thunderstorms.
48. My favorite fast food restaurant is White Castle.
49. As the result of a damaged ear, I have unbalanced hearing.
50. My eyes are green.
51. I am a Taurus.
52. My least favorite color is orange.
53. I like vanilla bean frappucinos from Starbucks.
54. Sewing by hand relaxes me.
55. I want to learn sign language.
56. I think the Pillsbury Doughboy is adorable.
57. I am a conservative republican.
58. I have 3 best friends...my husband, my older sister Debby, and Carrie.
59. I enjoy fishing with my husband and kids.
60. My favorite Christmas decorations are gingerbread men and snowmen.
61. I'm allergic to bee stings.
62. I accidentally killed my husband's pet snake. He still married me.
63. I suspect he still harbors some fears about leaving me alone with his children. LOL
64. I have freckles.
65. I love it when my husband paints my toenails.
66. I have been smoke free since June 1, 2004.
67. I have a subscription to Big Fish Games. I play all the time management games.
68. I also play all the hidden object games.
69. I find anything Egyptian interesting.
70. I once lost over 100 lbs. I am almost half way to doing it again.
71. I collect silly and unique pens.
72. I play RPG games with my husband.
73. I have trichotillomania.
74. I am obsessed with words and it drives me crazy to not know what a word means.
75. I hate going to the post office.
76. I get extremely cranky when my routines are disrupted.
77. I enjoy scrap booking when I have the time.
78. I like decorating cakes. Wish I were better at it though.
79. I am 7 years older than my husband.
80. I am a descendent of the famous bar room smasher Carry A. Nation.
81. My cell phone ring tone is "Amazing Grace."
82. I had spinal surgery 13 years ago.
83. My favorite pizza toppings are spinach and mushrooms.
84. I own the complete series of "Lost in Space" on DVD.
85. I won an art scholarship my Sr year, but then decided I didn't want to go to college.
86. I want to ride in a hot air balloon.
87. I am extremely shy.
88. I have 4 nephews and 3 nieces.
89. My mother hasn't spoken to me in over 8 years.
90. I want a miniature English bulldog.
91. I wish I could have had more children.
92. I love harp music.
93. I name all my electronics and appliances male French names.
94. My first car was a mustang.
95. My favorite flowers are yellow roses and tulips.
96. Bill Engvall always makes me laugh.
97. My husband is my hero.
98. I love naps.
99. My favorite store is Hobby Lobby.
100. I absolutely love my life!

3 comments:

cdayzee said...

woohoo! Go, KB!! I finally finished mine. I need to go back over it then I'll post later.

whiterabbit said...

OMG....was your spinal surgery really 13 years ago?????
It just doesn't seem that long.

kandyblossom said...

ris...I read yours. Quite interesting.

WR...yep, 13 years ago my warranty expired and I had to have an overhaul. LOL. Probably will need another one soon. Think of me tomorrow while eating that turkey. Send me a turkey sandwich please.