
Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they
Are always watching you.
Robert Fulghum
Had another good week. Stayed busy, that makes time go by faster. Another week closer to seeing my sweetie. I can hardly wait!
1. A bouquet of pretty purple roses and irises sent from my sweet husband, just because he loves me. I'm a lucky woman.
2. Girls have gone back to school, Jared starts college on Monday and Paige has a new job to keep her busy. That means I will be alone in my house for several hours every day during the week! YEA!!
3. Disney Princess t-shirts on sale for $2 at Wal Mart. Amber was ecstatic! I was quite happy myself.
4. Lots and lots of rain. Coming down in buckets. Soaking everything. Reviving everything.
5. Got one of those rare phone calls from Ray. It definitely makes me feel better to hear his voice.
6. Lost 2 more lbs....38 lbs so far, since March.
7. Amber got the same teacher she had last year. We LOVE Mr. Newton. He's an excellent teacher, the kids think he is the coolest because he dresses like they do and has piercings and tattoos, and he plays in a Christian rock band. Amber thrived in his class last year.
8. An email from the love of my life. Don't get many of those either so I treasure the ones he is able to send.
9. My goofy son's reaction to the fact that I bought him an Iron Man backpack to carry to his college classes. It was supposed to be a joke. He was thrilled with it and plans to carry it every day. Weirdo. LOL.
10. Made it out of Hobby Lobby for under $20. That is a HUGE accomplishment for me. I love Hobby Lobby! When Jazmyne handed me the list of supplies for her art class, I knew just where to go, and I was thrilled, yet also a bit worried. I only bought what was on the list, and got good deals on those, so YEA me. Wonder if I will be so lucky at the music store next week? Not likely, especially considering I must purchase a trumpet for Jaz.
Prayers for Ray, Garrett, Donna, Kathy, Kelly,Tommie, Tracy, Mavis, Lynne, Dimitrje and Jessica.
1 John 3:18
Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

1 comment:
AWESOME on #6!!! Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment