Thursday, August 14, 2008

Isn't That Touching?

I knew this one was going to be hard, so I figured I best get it out of the way before moving on to taste and smell (my favorites) As usual, the hubby (the feel of a brand new military hair cut) and the kiddos are not included on the list.

10.Soft, fuzzy baby chicks.



9. Warm candle wax. Not hot, just warm and soft enough to squish and mold.




8. A snuggly, well worn crocheted afghan.



7. Have you ever felt a horse's nose? Wonderfully soft and warm.



6. A foamy, luxurious bubble bath. A sensation extravaganza for the skin.



5. Rose petals. Velvety soft, plus they smell pretty. Can't ask for much more than that.



4. Shiny, smooth silk. Love it.



3. Warm towels straight from the dryer. So cozy and comforting.




2. A new born baby's skin. I miss that sensation. Been too long since my brats were babies.





1. Clean, crisp, cold sheets on my bed when I crawl in at night.

No comments: