.jpg)
"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man." Benjamin Franklin
A new year has arrived and it's time for me to get things organized and back on track. There are many parts of my life that have been pushed to the side over the last couple of months, while bigger and more pressing issues were handled. Thankfully those issues seem to be resolved. That means I can get back to so many other things...like blogging. I miss making my weekly "Thankful" lists. There have been so many things I have been thankful for this past year...hubby coming home safely and fairly healthy, two new grandbabies, two visits with my family, academic achievements for both girls, two new furry family members, and many more things. Starting today I hope to resume my weekly list, every Sunday evening. So.....
Ten Things I am Thankful for This Past Week.....
1. Downy Wrinkle Release...whoever came up with this stuff is my new hero! A weeks worth of uniforms for both girls ready in less than ten minutes. Incredible!
2. McCormick Potato Steamers...just discovered these at the commissary and they are delicious. Plus they are quick and easy to make, and there is minimal clean up.
3. Febrese Cranberry and Frost scented fabric freshener. Makes my whole house smell wonderful.
4. My new purple iPod. I actually got it for Christmas, but didn't get to use it until we got home earlier this week. I love, love, love it! I constantly have it attached to my head now, one ear filled with music, the other left open so I can hear if I am needed by hubby or one of the kids. Can't use the headphones that came with it because they hurt my ears, but hubby bought me some new ones (the over the ear kind) The new headphones are also purple. Too cool!
5. Ray cleaned the garage, raked the front yard, swept the front walk, and vacuumed my Jeep. I love tidiness in all areas of my life, so this thrilled me.
6. Slingo on facebook...I love this game. So glad to see it on facebook.
7. Two new candle warmers...a much better scent than from burning my candles.
8. The Christmas tree and all the decorations were down and packed away before New Year's Eve.
9. PayLess Shoe Store...clearance sale meant two pairs of new shoes for Jazzy, regular price $80, sale price $39.
10. Going to the movies with the family to see Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel. The movie didn't impress me much, but a good time was had by all.
Praying for...
Brenda
Dawn's Sister
Janeta's Sister
Harvie and Ron
Janet and Jasper
Jamie and Randy
Kathy
Mavis
The Boyle Family
Philippians 3:13-14 (NIV)
13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

2 comments:
Hello, Hello!!
I'm glad to see two friends revisiting their blogs & am looking fwd to reading once again :)
Missed reading!
:hugs:
Feels good to be back! Thanks for stopping by, hope you visit often.
Post a Comment