Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Moderation...


* Meaning #1: quality of being moderate and avoiding extremes

* Meaning #2: a change for the better

* Meaning #3: the trait of avoiding excesses

* Meaning #4: the action of lessening in severity or intensity

And because it's obvious that some people didn't get the message yesterday...

* Hypocrisy: The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.

On to more mundane things...

* Watched "Dragonball Evolution." I liked it. Hubby liked it. Amber kept coming downstairs for drinks when she was supposed to be in bed. I think she liked it too. I will let her watch it tomorrow after she gets her immunizations.

* Arguing with hubby is always extremely unpleasant.

* Funeral duty = YUCK!

* Note to self: Next time remember to turn the pot of eggs off before all the water boils away. Otherwise, there is a big stink and a big mess.

* Manilla file folders...who would have thought that they would be such an elusive treasure.

* I am obviously still cranky and should probably put myself in a time out.

1 comment:

cdayzee said...

Funeral duty may be a pita, but I was very grateful for the team that came out for my father's interment :)

::hugs::