Friday, January 11, 2013

Thursday 13

Thirteen Afghans I have Crocheted
1.For my niece
2. For my nephew
3. For my great-nephew
4. For my sister's grand daughter
5.For my oldest daughter
6. For my son-in-law
7. For my son
8. For my 15 y/o daughter
9. For my grandson
10. For a friend, part of a homemade pay it forward project
11. For another friend, part of the same project
12. For my youngest daughter
13. For my daughter-in-law
______________________________________________________________ http://thursday-13.com/

12 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

These are great. I like the guitar one.

Heather {Desperately Seeking} said...

I am SERIOUSLY impressed and in awe!

I LOVE them! So talented. I can knit and I'm only at dishclothes and scarves. Anything that involves gauge is not an option...

Here for Thursday- 13!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! I especially love the Mario Brothers one. My boys would LOVE that.

http://authorstephaniesullivan.blogspot.com/

colleen said...

I like the kitty cat one best!

colleen said...

I like the kitty cat one best!

Heather said...

Wow, those are all crocheted? I am impressed! Thanks for visiting!

The Gal Herself said...

I know someone who would love the Batman/Joker afghan.

thebluemuse, phd said...

WOW! What cool blankets!

JCB said...

those are absolutely amazing. I am trying to teach myself to knit. So far it is not a successful endeavour!

JCB said...

So very very cool. I am trying to teach myself to knit and not having much luck!

Hazel said...

What a talent you've got. I like the ones for your youngest daughter and grandson. They're all lovely!

kandyblossom said...

Thank you everyone!