What are your 10 greatest joys in life?
* God
* My Family
* Rainy days
* Books
* Cheesecake
* Foot Massages
* Snow
* My Kitty
* Autumn
* Numbers...working with #'s in any way is relaxing to me.
I'll never do _______ again and here's why: Agree to anything my husband or kids ask for when I am talking on the phone, because I end up with extra pets, or enough electronics to open a Radio Shack, or a gazillion giggling girls spending the night, etc. I'm sure you get the picture.
What's the coolest piece of technology you work or play with? Not normally into all the new technology, but I absolutely LOVE my Kindle.
Manic Monday Meme

3 comments:
oh love your list! i should have put God
and how i miss cheesecake since going gluten-free last month - man oh man do i miss cheesecake!
I am so with you about the phone thing.
Your gnome sweet gnome header is so adorable - just love it.
Downloading the Kindle app on my Iphone got me reading again.
See you next week.
http://www.madamememe.com
number!? oh my, numbers stresses me out :((
LOL
have a great day!
Post a Comment