
OY! It has been a LONG time since I updated on here. Shame on me!
Been busy, busy! Went on vacation to Kentucky/Indiana. That was a wonderful time, especially the day at Holiday World with my family, two of my sisters, their kids/grand kid, my mother and my niece inlaw and her son. Also wonderful was my Dad's 4th of July get together with all the extended family. Had a blast and the fireworks were awesome, as usual.
Landyn is here with us now. He is adjusting. We are adjusting. Paige has a job now so we are babysitting. He's a good kid so it's not too hard.
School starts back up soon so we have been preparing for that. Trying to get a head start on buying supplies/uniforms. I think I have everything now except shoes, a PE uniform for Jaz and music supplies for both. Going tomorrow for the PE uniform and to the music store.
Ray leaves soon for a two month TDY. Yuck!
Amusing myself with the books by Christopher Moore. Not every one's forte, but I am enjoying them.
Amber finally got her Switchflops and is thrilled with them. She has her allowance spent for the rest of the summer, buying extra straps.
Ray bought himself a new truck. That took some creative financing maneuvers. Good thing I specialize in just such occasions.
Some things on my mind, will blog about them when I have more time, and when it's quieter in my house. My brain can't function in such chaos.

1 comment:
Good to see a post from you :)
Glad Paige found a job!
I can't do the early supply buying b/c there's simply no room to store them until school starts. I used to try though to beat the crowds & when the stores had plenty of stock. Can't buy clothes 'til just before school starts b/c they end up growing out of them!
Ah, you're like me - I can't think to write in chaos either!
Post a Comment