
I am such a blog slacker! No other excuse than the one I give every time...time. Not really that I don't have time, more that I haven't been managing my time properly. Not like me at all. I am usually the poster child for efficiency and time management. My brain has been frazzled for months. No motivation to find a solution.Sigh.
Random happenings, updates, events, and so forth....
* Happy 70th birthday to my Dad. Love you Daddy!
* Nine more full days of school, two half days. Very excited about saying good-bye to 5:30 am, even if only temporarily.
* Amber did her last science experiment of the year last week. So glad to be done with those.
* She's reading her final AR book for the year. Hate that program.
* Must grocery shop today. So very excited about the prospect. NOT!
* Watched Tooth Fairy with the family last night. Too cute.
* Watched The Collector with Ray night before last. Gross, horrific, exceptionally disturbing.
* Enjoying my birthday Kindle immensely! Best piece of technology to come out in years!
* Traumatic Brain Injuries are horribly stressful and demanding. Not just on the person with the TBI, but also on the entire family. I miss my husband.
* TBI accompanied by PTSD is even more stressful.
* The fact that the military doctors have diagnosed both issues, it is being ignored. Swept under the rug, out of sight, out of mind. As long as he can physically perform his job, that is all that matters to them. I am angry and bitter about that.
* Going to visit some of the kids/grandkids over Memorial Day weekend. Yea!
* Planning a nice long visit with my family during July. Will be nice to run away for awhile. Relaxing on my Dad's farm, enjoying time visiting my sisters. Happy Sigh!
* End of the school year activities are in full swing. In the next two weeks we have two band concerts, two dances, a bowling party, an awards ceremony, a banquet, and whatever else pops up.
Ok, that's all for now. Dryer is beeping at me. Also need to finish this grocery list and pack up Amber's out grown uniforms to donate to the school. Later.

3 comments:
I am having a serious motivation problem with anything lately, really sucks. Don't know that it is really time management as much as just exhausted. Tell you dad I said Happy Birthday!!
I know all about exhaustion. Except mine is mostly mental exhaustion. Well, and I suppose that 3 hours I sleep every night and the 1-2 hour nap I sometimes get, really isn't enough to completely refresh my body. More sleep would be good. Less stress would be better.
You wanna run away with me to my Dad's house? We can lie around in his cabin, reading junk that will rot our brains and eating cheesecake and drinking gallons of iced tea, nothing around for miles except the cows and the chickens.
OOOHHHH a vacation in the truest sense. Unfortunately, in my absence the entire world will stop spinning and life as we know it will cease to exist(At least that is how it feels sometimes...lol)
Post a Comment