
"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it,
and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth
seeking the successive autumns."
- George Eliot
Last few days have been busy. Kind of slacked off while I was feeling under the weather. Had to play catch up. I think everything is squared away now. And I feel lots better!
* A new flute costs $800. Just in case you wanted to know. I wish I didn't know.
* Jeep is all registered in the state of Louisiana. $60 for two years. Not as bad as I had feared.
* Jeep has also had it's yearly safety inspection.
* Hubby met his weight goal at his weigh in on Thursday.
* Report cards finally came home. Now I can stop stressing over that grading period and move on to the next one.
* Amber has already completed her science project for this grading period.
* Just to keep things fair...the kitty now has a pumpkin costume and the dog can have her turn laughing.
* Spent the day in Alexandria, happily browsing every fabric store I could find. Bought a ton of quilting supplies and various other crafting doodads at Hobby Lobby. Got some Christmas fabric for half price at Hancock Fabric.
* Visited Bath and Bodyworks while in the city. Got a new bottle of lotion...Ginger Vanilla. Then, because the saleslady said buy one get one free, I got a bottle of Harvest Berry lotion.
* Because my hubby was so patient in all the fabric and fragrance stores, I agreed to go to the Harley store with him. It was hard, but I survived.
* Last place we stopped was Target. Didn't find much there...a couple shirts for Jazzy, tights and a pair of spider socks for Amber, candy corn slipper socks for me, a box of Boo Berry cereal for Ray.
* Finally...dinner time. IHOP! I had a big steak omelet (Ray ate half) and half an order of pancakes with butter pecan syrup. Yum!
* Haylie's birthday presents are bought and will be shipped to her house any day now. Still hard to believe she is going to be 5.
* Upgraded Jared's phone. He is thrilled with his new purple Lotus.
* Sarah found a crib at her church's yard sale. Yea! Now I won't have to buy one for baby Abigale.
* Forgot to give Jazzy money for the book fair. Oops! I found the book she wanted (Skeleton Creek) at Amazon.com so ordered it for her. It was $5 cheaper than buying it at the school. Just found out it is the first of a two book set, so need to order the second book.
* Marshmallow has an appointment to be spayed and declawed. Was trying to avoid the whole declawing thing, but she has gotten horrible about scratching stuff.
Ok, I think that is it. Going to go spend time with my wonderful husband. He gave me a massage with my new lotion earlier. Isn't he incredible?
Praying for...
Mavis
Rebecca
Zane
Dorothy, her daughter and her daughter's new husband.
All of my friends' kiddos that are sick right now.
Romans 12:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

2 comments:
Love the pic of Marshmallow at right! She was actually cooperative??
Yikes on the new flute! That's crazy!
They do vehicle registration for 2 yrs there? that's good!
WTG Amber completing her science project!
Sounds like y'all had a good day in Alexandria. Is that in LA? I'm assuming so LOL.
An online friend of mine posted a pic of her breakfast at a local restaurant to her & it looked so yummy LOL. Did you know theres a new restaurant in Cove that sells breakfast all day every day? Called Egg Town LOL. Not sure if it's any good but it's interesting LOL.
B&BW! I ran out of body wash & wanted to buy some more lovely smelling ones but ultimately didnt. Just got some run of the mill ones instead & saved myself some money.
Trin was happy she made the last day of her book fair. She was upset she'd miss it due to being ill. So, she's all happy now LOL.
She didn't fight it being put on, but she was not impressed to be wearing it.
Cars are for two years, Ray's motorcycle registration is for 4 years. I think he paid $80 for it.
Alexandria is about 45 minutes from here, in Louisiana. There, Lake Charles, and Jasper, Tx are all about the same distance from us, and the closest places for decent shopping.
Love BB&W! I was looking for their holiday scents. Those are always my favorites, but tey aren't available yet. The saleslady said later this month.
Glad TRin made it back to school in time for the book fair. Also glad she is feeling better!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment