
Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
* I am so thankful that I have a son who calls me every single Sunday.
* Because of pregnancy complications, Sarah had to drop her nursing class. She will take it next year. I know she is disappointed.
* My husband is wonderful! I got another foot massage with peppermint lotion after he got home from work today.
* Read chapter 2 of "Little House in the Big Woods." Amber seems to be really enjoying them.
* Officially started this year's Christmas shopping today.
* I love the fact that Marshmallow follows me to bed every night, then falls asleep onmy pillow. I get to fall asleep to the sound of happy kitty purrs next to my ear.
"No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:39

1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear Sarah had to drop out of her nursing class :(
Post a Comment