Tuesday, August 4, 2009

One Day at a Time


Don't really have the energy for this tonight (this morning?) but don't want to break the habit less than a week back into it.

* I have felt horrible most of the day. Felt better for a little while late afternoon, but now I'm back to icky again.

* I love my insurance company. They paid to repair the windshield on the Jeep and waived our deductible. It's all better now, at absolutely no cost to us.

* Jeep finally got an oil change.

* All of August bills are paid already.

* Finished Jazmyne's new purse today. It's a Twilight purse, with a picture of Emmett, her favorite character from the series.

* Note to self: Do not feed hotdogs to the chiweenie.

* Trying to get the kids back on a regular bedtime shedule. Jazmyne is not cooperating.

* Jaz made yummy peanut butter cookies today.

* Six days back into my healthier eating habits. One pound lost.

* Bet I can gain it back if I eat that plate of peanut butter cookies.

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."- W. M. Lewis

1 comment:

cdayzee said...

uh oh - what happened w/ Honey & the hot dog?? Did it make a reappearance??

mmmm...those cookies look good!!