
Bet you all could have done without that little bit of information.
* First present purchased for the year was delivered today. A new children's bible for Amber. I know it seems early to start, but I am nothing if not organized and perpetually prepared. I hope to be pretty much done shopping by the end of October. That way I can enjoy the holidays, all of the planned trips and celebrations, without worrying about the crowds and finding the perfect gift for my kids, grandkids, hubby, Dad.
* Marshmallow decided to use my face for a tree today. Ouch! Hurts like crazy and isn't very pretty either. I was minding my own business, lying on the sofa watching tv when she came running from nowhere and threw herself at my face. Ray doctored me and cleaned up the blood. I now hiss at kitty everytime I see her.
* Made chore charts for the girls. Jazmyne's is decorated with a wizard, Amber's with a purple fairy. So far they like them and they have zipped through their chores without being told. We shall see how long that last.
* Thank you Sweetie! You know why.
* Housing maintenance guy brought me a new plunger today. Um...ok, awfully thoughtful of them, but not really worth being woken up. Especially since I already have 3 perfectly serviceable plungers.
* It rained today. Smells nice around here. And everything is so green. Now that the temps are down to a more manageable degree, Louisiana ain't half bad. Of course, my new outlook may be directly related to that thing I am so thankful for from my Sweetie. Get your minds out of the gutter people. It's private, but not what most of you are thinking.
Good Night One and All!
Praying for ...
Theresa
Linda's Daughter
Eyvonne's Grandma
Ray's Mom

1 comment:
Christmas will be here before we know it. I wish I could be organized like that. I have good intentional thoughts - but they never materialize LOL! I need some ideas for DH though - ugh!!
Ouch!! Naughty kitty!!
Aw - a housewarming gift from maintenance! How sweet! Pishaw that they don't care LOL! :P
It wasn't even supposed to rain here yesterday but it did! Saved me from watering! LOL
Post a Comment