Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gobsmacked


I like that word. It adequately expresses how some of this stuff made me feel today.

Random Thoughts about Random Stuff

*How hard can it be to weed whack the entire backyard instead of just a spot here and a spot there?

*"Dating is practice for Divorce." Oh please!

*I am a bad doggie mom. I forgot that Honey was outside and it started pouring rain. She got drenched. Bad me!

*If you forget your child in the backseat of a taxi, it is YOUR fault, not the taxi driver's fault.

*"Mental health workers hope to join online game worlds, such as World of Warcraft, as avatars in order to better treat players suffering from game addiction." SAY WHAT?

*Keeping my nephew in my thoughts and prayers as he is released from jail tomorrow and tries to build himself a new life.

*Letters from the future daughter in law are always welcome and enjoyed. They are especially nice when they contain ultrasound pictures of baby Abigale.

*Baby Abigale looks quite a bit like Achmed. LOL.

I am done. Feel free to rerturn to your regularly scheduled activities.

2 comments:

cdayzee said...

Achmed!!! LOL That is too funny!
It's really nice that you appreciate FDIL's letters to you :)

kandyblossom said...

Thanks for stopping by. Really going to try and blog more. I do enjoy it.