
More alphabet stuff...Movies I like...Brought to you by the letter "E."
1. Edward Scissorhands... Love Johnny Depp in pretty much everything. This is one of my first favorites of his.
2. Enchanted... Such a cute family movie. I was entertained and even better was that my children were amused.
3. Eragon... Most any movie is good if there is a dragon in it. This one is no exception.
4. Enemy of the State... One of my favorite Will Smith movies.
5. E.T....Cute. Mushy. I'm a Mother of five, I am required to like this movie.
6. Elizabethtown...I absolutely love this movie, and not just because Orlando Bloom is so incredibly adorable in it.
7. Erin Brockovich...I am not normally a big fan of Julia Roberts movie, but this one held my attention.
8. Ever After...More cute mush brought to us by Drew Barrymore. I would actually still like this one even if motherhood did not dictate it.
9. Entrapment...Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones are great together.
10. Escape from the Planet of the Apes...My least favorite of the Planet of the Ape movies, but it starts with an "E" and I do find it tolerable to watch, so it gets a spot on the list.
11. Escape to Witch Mountain...Brings back fond childhood memories. Loved the book and the movie.
12. Excalibur...Knights and ladies, swords and magicians...What's not to like?
13. Eight Legged Freaks...Ok, I realize that this is a completely horrid movie, but it amuses me every time I watch. I am not going to analyze that, I'm just gonna go with it. Anything that makes me laugh is ok in my book.
http://thursday-13.com/

11 comments:
I have never seen Edward Scissorhands, I am going to have to get it from Netflix.
Great idea for a list. My 13 is posted. Have a terrific Thursday.
E.T. And as you stated....EVERYthing with Johnny Depp in it is bound to be good!!!
Like the alphabet list idea! Have a great day!
I've actually scene six of these lol I want to see Escape to Witch Mountain real bad. Happy T13!
I really enjoyed "Enchanted." Happy TT!
Did you watch 21 Jumpstreet?? I loved that show LOL
The only one of those I haven't seen is Eight Legged Freaks! I love every one of your other titles!
http://www.poppingbubbles.net
Wow...it has happened more and more often lately that someone mentions a movie that I never got a chance to see. You have now added 9 more to my list of things that I have not seen.
What a great movie list! I think E.T. is my favorite of those.
I've seen a few on your list. Enchanted, E.T., Enemy of the State. I liked all three. But Eight Legged Freaks just make my skin crawl. I just want to jump up and run as fast as I can, screaming all the way. Can you tell I don't like spiders? Love your list, tho. Thanks for visiting me!
I must be living under a rock. I never heard of 8 Legged Freaks. But you can bet I'm gonna be looking for it now! I assume this doesn't have an all-star cast!! :)
Thanks for commenting on my blog!
Post a Comment