
"Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.”
Hoosier Farmer quotes
Pretty much the most awesome week ever! Not much time to type up a lot right now, but wanted to get this posted before the week gets too old.
Smile worthy moments....
1. First and most important, my husband is home!!!!!!!!
2. Jared bought me new slippers. Betty Boop ones. Too cute.
3. Sarah made me the neatest statue in her art class. A bust of a woman, one side shows her with a happy face, the other side shows her sad and crying. I love it.
4. I have a subscription to Big Fish Games. This month was my one year anniversary as a member. They sent me the cutest stuffed fish. I am amused!
5. Donald changed his vacation plans and they are now going to be here earlier than originally planned and will be staying longer. YEA!
6. Seeing my husband's name on the caller ID display, instead of a gazillion unrecognizable overseas numbers. For some reason I found this extremely entertaining.
7. A recipe for orange creamsicle cookies. Delicious!
8. Amber's walking challenge is finished. Finally! LOL. I think it's a great thing that the hospital and school combine to do every year, but Geez! Amber is extremely active anyway. Give her a mission and she becomes obsessed.
9. The Thing. Jared gave me a cute mini figurine. I glued it to the top of my computer monitor.
10. Woke up Thursday morning and looked out the kitchen window to find that the cherry trees in the front yard were in full bloom. Beautiful.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Ephesians 4:2

1 comment:
Welcome Home, Ray!!!
Such an awesome week for you! Yay!
Post a Comment