Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another Awesome Week


Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world. ~Virgil A. Kraft

Running a bit late with posting this. Things are quite hectic around here. Some day things may get back to normal...whatever that may be.

Good stuff this week....

1. I know I said it last week, but it still makes me deliriously happy so I will say it again. My husband is home!

2. Foot massages with peppermint lotion. Sigh.......Sigh........Sigh......

3. Cuddles and snuggles anytime I want them.

4. My toenails are painted again...hooker red. LOL.

5. French vanilla cappucinos...brought to me by my husband.

6. Kids are on spring break. I get to sleep late.

7. I no longer have to drive ANYWHERE! Yea! Yippee!

8. Sudafed...I've been sick for days and this is the only thing that gives any relief.

9. Finally got my PSP reinstalled on my computer. This makes the labels for Amber's science project much easier to make and they look great.

10. Dinner at Applebees with Ray and the girls. A nice family outing.

Praying for....

Chari and her family
My Dad
Becky, her Mom, sister, and grandma
Carmelita and Ivan
Tammy and her husband
Evelyn and her family

Still praying for my husband, who is in constant pain.

Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7

2 comments:

cdayzee said...

thank you for the prayers, as always :)

I'm so glad Ray is home!!

::hugs::

whiterabbit said...

Hope you're having a great week with Kyra and the grandkids