I wear many hats...wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, friend...and I cherish each and every one of those roles.
I love God and my family above all things.
I am in awe of my husband, who is also my best friend. I am devoted to my children and grand children. I love, respect and admire my Dad and each of my 3 sisters. I am a loyal and trustworthy friend to those that have earned the right to be called friend.
I am a simple person. I don't care about riches and impressing other people. I don't play high school mind games. I am what you see and I am happy with myself. I am not a girly girl, nor am I a tomboy. I don't want my husband to bring me diamonds and jewels, but I do love it when he brings me flowers.
I love to read horror novels, cook and bake, crochet, play RPGs with my husband, gardening, sewing, psp, scrapbooking, and playing on my computer. I love to watch football and hockey. I am a big Indianapolis Colts fan and a Dallas Stars fan. I think spiders and hummingbirds are two of the most beautiful and amazing creatures on Earth. I love snow and thunderstorms and I love my Jeep. I don't watch much tv but I never miss an episode of Survivor or Dancing with the Stars. I talk with a southern accent, call everyone Sweetie and I drink southern style sweet iced tea. Garden gnome are awesome! Cheesecake is the food of Gods.
I hate hot weather and beaches, sunflowers are ugly, deployments suck, I have a phobia of bridges and tunnels, and driving is always a traumatic experience for me.
This is me in a nutshell. A slightly cracked nutshell, but a nutshell nonetheless.
1 comment:
that looks like a really cute book!!
Post a Comment