Tuesday, December 23, 2008

25 Days of Christmas


My children have been watching the 25 Days Of Christmas specials on ABC Family all month...tomorrow is "White Christmas" if anyone is interested. Anyway, they have been enjoying it very much and talking about it quite a bit, so I decided to make my own Christmas 25 list. Mostly because I am bored and can't sleep right now, but also because I wanted to see if I could do it. Well, I did it, and I am amused with myself, so I accomplished something worthwhile. Even though I must admit that I obviously have too much free time on my hands.

25. Christmas cards received.
24. Candy canes hanging on the tree.
23. Cinnamon/applesauce ornaments made.
22. Days I didn't get kissed under the mistletoe so far this month.
21. Times we've watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas."
20. Batteries needed for all the kid's Christmas presents.
19. Gingerbread men ornaments on the Christmas tree.
18. Christmas carols in my media player library.
17. Snowmen ornaments on the Christmas tree.
16. Days of no school for the kids' Christmas break.
15. Silver bells in my front door decoration.
14. Rolls of wrapping paper used.
13. Angels on the Christmas tree.
12. Cups of hot chocolate consumed.
11. Batches of Christmas cookies baked.
10. Pairs of Christmas socks in my dresser drawer.
9. Presents mailed to Ray.
8. Stockings hanging by the chimney.
7. Mittens lost.
6. Presents in the mail from my husband.
5. Santa hats that can be found in my house.
4. Christmas sweatshirts hanging in my closet.
3. Visits with Santa.
2. Gingerbread houses assembled.
1. Poinsettia adorning the dining room table.

2 comments:

cdayzee said...

that's really neat! (i'd go out of my mind thinking up my stuff though LOL!)

whiterabbit said...

Wow......I am impressed. If I were to try to come up with something like that I think I would lose my ever lovin mind!