Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #5



Thirteen Foods I have Learned to Love and Appreciate Since Starting my Journey to a Healthier Life




1. Spaghetti squash

2. Eggplant

3. Artichokes

4. Tomatoes

5. Acorn squash

6. Cabbage

7. Cod

8. Olive oil

9. Almonds

10. Fresh herbs...specifically dill, basil and rosemary

11. Fresh garlic

12. Eggbeaters

13. Feta cheese



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

Nina said...

I have always wanted to try egg plant but haven't. I here it is good when made right.

Found you one the Thursday 13 site.

Di said...

My husband is in the produce biz...so you keep going with that!

jayedee said...

i love (LOVE!) both spaghetti squash and acorn squash! as a matter of fact, i don't think i've ever met a squash i didn't love! lol
happy tt!

International Mom said...

those foods sound quite good. i never liked squashes of any kind though. no matter how hard i try.
See if you can find the craziest animal?
TT13 Animals

Lifecruiser said...

Great list. I'm a big Feta cheese lover too :-)

My Thursday Thirteen:
I challenge you to help to save a kids life

Nicholas said...

I like tomatoes, always have. And cod, though it has been so overfished that stocks worldwide have reached a dangerously low level, so i don't eat it now.

Mary said...

I've tried all of those except speghetti squash, and I love them too!

whiterabbit said...

Okay, now Im hungry and MH wont let me take ANY of those foods with us this weekend..sigh.

Barbara said...

Well, I can't say that I've been as good as you. I still haven't learned to appreciate a lot of those foods yet.