Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekly Smiles



You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Getting ready to head off to bed but wanted to get my list out while I have time. It's been a good week. Busy, full of anticipation and preparation, and too much waiting. There have been some annoyances...some things that have bothered me for awhile, some that are more recent...and I will make a post about those in the near future. I the meantime, here are some things that made me smile this week.

1. Fresh baked cookie, warm from the oven...chocolate chip; peanut butter; and chocolate with reeces pieces.

2. A new memory card reader so I can finally get the pictures from my camera to my computer.

3. Caramel Kiss hair color. Gave me the exact look I wanted.

4. New shoes...two pair. Doesn't get much better than that.

5. The girls are already packed and ready to go on the camping trip Tuesday. Nothing like being ahead of things!

6. Another soccer win, 4-0, and all the kids had a good time.

7. Chocolate fudge with walnuts.

8. I'm going to be a great aunt...twice. Two of my nephews are expecting their first child.

9. Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist...I don't care for it myself, but it thrills Amber immensely that it is available again.

10. Watching Maks and Edyta dance together on DWTS. They are my two favorite dancers.

Prayers for Lynne and her family, Kathy, Brandy and her boys, and so many others that I cannot for the life of me remember off the top of my head.

Safe travel prayers for my husband.

“Every good gift and ever perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning” James 1:17

4 comments:

whiterabbit said...

Fresh baked cookies? Chocolate fudge with walnuts? Are you trying to kill me?????

Hootin Anni said...

Hi again.
My Wednesday blog entry will have a little Halloween Gift for you if you'd like to pick it up.

just scroll down a bit.

Happy day to you.

Unknown said...

I hope you are having a good week Gale!!

*hugs*

kandyblossom said...

WR...LOL. I think it's me that I'm trying to kill. Good thing I am getting lots of exercise for the next few weeks. See ya Sunday.

Anni...You are so sweet. Thank you. I love it.

AR...Thanks Hun. I'm having a GREAT week!