Sunday, October 5, 2008

October Smiles



Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.
George Eliot

What made me smile this week.....

1. Ultrasound pictures of our new grand son.

2. Amber spent part of her book fair money buying me a cute piano pattern bookmark.

3. Cabin reservations for a romantic get away for me and my Sweetie.

4. I have books 3 and 4 of the Twilight series.

5. Pretty mums to decorate my front porch for autumn.

6. Found costumes for the girls' Disney theme camp out. Snow White for Amber, Sally (from Nightmare Before Christmas) for Jazmyne.

7. Got Haylie's birthday present...the Belle dress she wanted.

8. Warren Sapp's Paso doble on Monday's DWTS. I was amused and entertained!

9. Fall cleaning is finally done. YEA!

10. New Halloween/autumn decorations.

A very scary incident that involves an IED and some injuries has made me focus all my prayers this week on my husband and his team.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts. (Colossians 3:15)

1 comment:

cdayzee said...

aw that's sweet of Amber, buying you a bookmark!

woohoo re cabin reservations!!!

I've discovered mums lately. My mom hates them. says they are 'funeral flowers'. i think theyre pretty. i bet your front porch looks great!

::hugs::