
12. All quilts, but especially the double wedding ring pattern. And especially those made by amish women.

11. German lace. Look at the picture, I think it's pretty obvious why.

10. Black Forest cuckoo clocks. Lovely.
9. Carnival glass. This is probably more due to sentimental reasons than anything else. My great grand mother had a house full. My grand mother had some pieces. Even my mother had a set of glasses and a pitcher (similar to the picture) that sat on top of the fridge for as far back as I can remember.
8. Most all flowers are beautiful to me. Tulips are exquisite. I really like the yellow ones.

7. All Royal Doulton/Royal Albert china, but especially the tea sets.

6. Hummingbirds. Simply amazing. Simply gorgeous.

5. Green Tahitian pearls. I want one very much. Not a whole strand, just one. But I would probably never get anything done if I had one because I would just sit and stare at it, mesmerized.

4. Peacocks. How can one not find beauty in this magnificent bird?
3. Ok, I know I will catch some flack for this one, but I think spiders are gorgeous. Pretty much all spiders, though this one is particularly handsome.

2. What can be more splendid to look at than all the colors of an autumn day?

1. Well, maybe a world covered in a chilly white blanket of snow.

1 comment:
Ok you had me until you got to the spiders...EEK!!
Post a Comment