Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged on LJ by Chari and thought I would post my list here...........

Once you have been tagged, you have to write 15 weird random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. You can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. I won our school spelling bee when I was in 5th grade.

2. The first gift Ray ever gave me was a rose hair tarantula named Casper.

3. I never wear plain socks, only fun and silly socks.

4. We want to have more kids but sadly that's not a possibility.

5. I name all of my appliances and electronics male French names.

6. My first car was a mustang.

7. One of my jobs as a teenager was creating new records and maps of the county graveyards.

8. I have OCD issues that both amuse and frustrate my family.

9. My three best friends are my husband.. Ray, my sister.. Debby, and Carrie, who I have known for 18 years.

10. I once lost over 100 lbs but gained it back after two pregnancies and quite a few years of bad eating habits. I am on a mission to repeat the weight loss.

11. I want to ride in a hot air balloon.

12. I love bluegrass music.

13. Crocodiles and sharks fascinate me.

14. I am intrigued by anything Egyptian.

15. Besides having my husband home, the thing I want most right now is a miniature bulldog.

Now, because I am pathetic and have no friends, I will have to spoil the fun by not tagging anyone. LOL. Seriously, if you want to play along, I would love to hear anyone's answers.

No comments: