Friday, May 9, 2008

Still Smiling

One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday...
Eeyore

Despite another rough week...depression, loneliness, scary weather, being forced out of my comfort zone (kicking and screaming the whole time), obnoxious children and an even more obnoxious dog...I still found myself smiling and amused by a few simple pleasures this week.

1. Game show network is now a part of our cable package. I got to watch HOURS of Family Feud! LOL.

2. Jazmyne's first softball game of the season. She scored two runs.

3. Dancing With The Stars 100th episode special. Max was back and looking hotter than ever. Apolo and Julianne danced again and still look great together.

4. Lost two more pounds. Go me!

5. Skinny Cow Skinny Dippers, Mint Flavor. So YUMMY!

6. The cutest pictures of baby Derek. Made me smile every time I looked at them. Thanks Maree.

7. My very first attempt at cooking and eating artichokes. I am now hooked.

8. Jared's graduation present is bought and everything is installed and ready for him.

9. Government stimulus check is in the bank.

10. A pretty paper carnation made by Amber.

I do have a prayer list, just way to tired to type it out.

To My Sweetie...always thinking of you and your team and praying for you all. I love you.

If you love someone, you will be loyal to him no matter what the cost. You will always believe in him, always expect the best of him, and always stand your ground in defending him. 1 Corinthians 13: 7

1 comment:

whiterabbit said...

Sounds like another great week!! Congrats on the two more pounds...you're doing great!