Friday, May 2, 2008

A Bunch of Little Amusements, One Big Blessing




1. My front flower bed is full of lovely spring flowers.

2. Strawberry blond hair dye to cover up the annoying gray.

3. Amber's sunflowers are finally planted.

4. Jared's friend is at it again. His creativity in his pranks is quite amusing. We are now in round two of the Gnome Wars. LOL.

5. Wonderful birthday presents from my family.

6. Experimenting with making smoothies. Such fun and sometimes down right yummy.

7. Found the cutest dress for Amber to wear to Jared's graduation.

8. My Sweetie finally called again. I love hearing his voice.

9. Today was the last Friday of school for this school year.

10. Everyone is all right after a scary accident on our street.

Praying for...

Dorothy and Felicia and all the children
Diona
Kathy and all the ladies on their excursion to Israel
Lori
Baby Benjamin
Diane
Paul and Kimmie
Lisa
Eyvonne's MIL
Lynne and Abby
Tina
Sheryl and family
Dimitrje and his family and friends
Malia's daughter
Kelly and Miss Muttley

My Beloved and his team.

Love is a friendship set to music.
E. Joseph Cossman

What time I am afraid, I will trust in in the Lord.
--- Psalm 96:3

2 comments:

whiterabbit said...

I shamelessly stole your idea but it didn't work out so well for me. I will have to work on that whole positive thinking thing.

kandyblossom said...

LOL...it takes time. I start my list on Saturdays and add stuff to it as it happens so I don't forget it. After a rough week it does make me feel better to go back and read about the good things.