1. A pretty bouquet of daisies to brighten my office area.
2. Found the perfect Valentine's Day gift for my hubby.
3. Girl scout cookies are here! Tagalongs...YUM! Samoas...YUMMIER!
4. I finally got both federal and state taxes filed for Paige and Jared.
5. Ozzy is back on Survivor.
6. Eight Legged Freaks on the late movie. Totally goofy movie that always amuses me.
7. Met Jared's new girlfriend and really like her.
8. Game Plan movie on DVD. Such a cute movie.
9. Kyra called to let me know they will be visiting at the end of the month. YIPPEE! Grand baby cuddles!
10. An unexpected day off from the kid's after school activities.
Peace begins with a smile. ~Mother Teresa
I have a prayer list but it's too long to type out so I will just say that I am praying for all those affected by the storms this week.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am still looking for that perfect Valentines gift but seem to be running out of time.
Ummm...Eight Legged Freaks????? I always thought you were slightly nuts but now I am seriously concerned for your sanity!! LOL
You are definitely running out of time! Any ideas?
That movie is awesome! David Arquette, a giant spider, a bottle of perfume...epitome of campiness. LOL.
Post a Comment