Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Survey

Have you been naughty or nice this year? A little of both

What do you want most for Christmas? to snuggle with my sweetie

Do you believe in Father Christmas? sure

What is your favorite food at Christmas? cinnamon rolls for Christmas breakfast

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? yep

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? yep

What is your favorite Christmas song? I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

What is your favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Carol, the old black and white version with Alistair Sim

What is your best memory of Christmas? Going with my Dad and sisters every year into our woods to find the perfect tree.

What do you look forward to most at Christmas? The music, the decorations, the cookies, the traditions, the JOY!

What are you doing for Christmas this year? Spending it at home with the family

Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe? Ray

What kind of Christmas tree do you have? artificial

Do you take part in a secret santa? I passed this year due to other obligations

Do you go to any Christmas parties? Sometimes we go to the battalion party, but not this year

Have you ever had a white Christmas? Last year, and most years when I was a child

How early do you wake up on Christmas morning? whenever the kids jump in my bed and wake me up

Do you still get a stocking? yeppers

How many Christmas cards do you normally send out? I just mailed out 40 yesterday

What is your Christmas wish? That next year will be as good for us as this year was.

1 comment:

whiterabbit said...

okay I can do this...
Naughty or nice....I have not felt really nice lately
What do you want most for Christmas? A break in the space/time continuim
Do you believe in Father Christmas? Is he a relative of Father Time?
What is your favorite food at Christmas? Chocolate anything
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? SHUT UP
Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? Seriously, SHUT UP
What is your favorite Christmas song? I'll be home for Christmas
What is your favorite Chirstmas movie? It's a toss up, the original Miracle on 34th St and It's a Wonderful Life
What is your best memory of Christmas? When all my kids were little and I had MORE TIME
What do you look forward to most at Christmas? Usually, the Christmas feeling when I am not stressed out about TIME!
What are you doing for Christmas this year? Apparently I will be shopping on Christmas Eve because that is the only day I will have TIME to!
Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe? Is that guy from the show John Doe available? Okay fine, then I guess I will kiss the Mad Hatter..sigh
What kind of Christmas tree do you have? Do I look like I have time to be tromping around looking for a damn tree in the woods???
Do you take part in a secret santa? Yep, and tomorrow I will be paying eleventy gazillion dollars in postage in the hopes that the present will make it on time.
Do you go to any Christmas parties? Sure, in my spare time I volunteer to bake all the food too.
Have you ever had a white Christmas? When I lived in Germany
How early do you wake up on Christmas? As my kids get older I get to sleep in more.
Do you still get stockings? If I fill it myself I do
How many CHristmas cards do you normally mail out? I just mailed out almost 40 of them last week.
What is your CHristmas wish? Just take a wild guess.