Going to be a nice, laid back weekend.
Best part of it...Landyn coming home Saturday night. YAY! Miss the little guy so much. Get to have a mini Christmas when he gets here since he hasn't opened his presents yet. Then later this month we get to celebrate his 4th birthday.
Ray has some outside work to do, mainly raking leaves in the backyard. I think he also plans to move some stuff from the garage to the shed.
I need to make a quick trip to the grocery store. Don't necessarily need anything, but they have a good sale in the produce department so thought I might restock our fresh veggies and fruits.
Abi will be here early and I will watch her while Sarah is at work. Hope she is in a better mood tomorrow. She was little miss cranky pants today. Found out that her attitude actually was over her pants. LOL. Sarah said she didn't want to wear her red pants but it was all Sarah could find and she was running late so she made Abi wear them. That girl is going to be trouble when she is a teen. LOL.
Friday, January 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment