Friday, February 18, 2011

Technology

I am not liking technology very much right now.

My computer has frozen at least 5 times today.

Kitty knocked over a vase of roses on my desk and now my iPod is corrupted.

My cell phone hasn't been able to connect to the network for two days.

The Wii is having an attitude.

Took forever for my Kindle to upload the book I wanted to read last night.

I knew I never should have let myself get sucked into using all these gadgets.

BLAH!

3 comments:

cdayzee said...

Wow..this is a case of 'when it rains it pours'! I definitely feel for you!! ::hugs::

kandyblossom said...

It's all good now. Sprint fixed their network issues, iPod dried out and works fine now. Fixed my itunes so it would stop freezing my computer. Ray fixed the wii.

I was just having a moment of total technology frustration. LOL.

cdayzee said...

Yay! I'm glad the issues have been resolved!