Sunday, February 6, 2011

Good Stuff!



1. Jazmyne has developed an interest in photography. The above picture is one she took a few days ago in our backyard. I think she has talent.

2. We got a snow day on Friday. That hardly ever happens around here. Of course, it never snowed, but we still got an extra day off.

3. Fresh Orange Juice...I am sick (very, very sick!)and the fresh juice was just what I needed at the moment. Need to get some more.

4. The ScyFy Channel, because it shows movies like "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" and "Kracken: Tentacles of the Deep." Movies so bad you just have to laugh.

5. WWE Raw is coming to a town near us soon. Ray is taking the girls, including Paige. They are all so excited! And I love seeing them excited.

6. I won a bet I had with my son regarding the Super Bowl outcome. YAY! Now he has to make me the sandwich of my choice while we are all at Kyra's house for Easter weekend. My favorite sandwich...Philly Cheesesteak with steak, provolone, bacon, sauteed onions, green peppers and mushrooms, served on a toasted French roll.

7. Landyn made it safely back to his Dad's house. He will spend the month of February there and come back here in March. I hate the arrangement, it's unhealthy for him, but my poor sick body desperately needs the break. Paige's work seems to think she should work mostly first shift now. That meant a lot of babysitting for me and no rest. Maybe I will get better now that I will get some sleep.

8. My Sweetie brought me Valentine scratch off lottery tickets. I didn't win a single thing, but really liked that he thought to get them for me.

9. Real hot chocolate, made with milk and real chocolate. The warmth is soothing for my throat, the heat and steam loosen the congestion.

10. Learning who my real friends are and who really cares about me. It's been a painful discovery, but one that was long overdue. I am thankful I was able to finally accept what I couldn't before, life will get easier because of it.

1 comment:

cdayzee said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Great list!