
Nothing noteworthy to blog about, so once again you get a peek at the random thoughts that bounce around inside my skull.
* Paige has moved here! Yea! She arrived today. Landyn will move here too, but not until next month. He is with his Dad for this month.
* Herr's Kansas City Prime Steak flavored potato chips. Yummy!
* Hubby bought me a new digital camera. It's pink and it sparkles! It has lots of buttons and I have no clue what they do. It takes much better pics than my old Kodak dinosaur. And did I mention it's pink and sparkly?
* Victoria Secret's Body Glimmer Coconut Craze body lotion. Heavenly!
* Finished reading the Percy Jackson series.
* Cleaned out the girls' craft dresser. Looks much better now, but I discovered I need to restock several things...crayons, color pencils, markers, construction paper are at the top of the list. Should also buy some poster board and some more paints and brushes.
* Also organized my sewing and crocheting supplies. I really need to use up some of that yarn! I can't buy any new colors if I don't use some of what I already have. Guess it's time for a new afghan.
* Still trying to convince my husband that just because my car is a Jeep, that doesn't mean it wants to go off roading. My Jeep is a girlie Jeep. She doesn't like to get dirty. The trip home from Oklahoma was an adventure. LOL.
* Speeding tickets suck. Speeding tickets in work zones are double the suckiness. Oh well, at least he was actually on the road when that happened.
* Legion...Good movie.
* The Lovely Bones...Not so Good Movie. Hope the book is better. Jazzy still wants us to read it together.
* The army's time management skills are seriously lacking.
* Kellie Pickler rocks!
Ok, enough babble. Need to do something productive. Or maybe I'll just take a nap.

2 comments:
I'm so glad Paige arrived!!
Hmm..haven't seen those chips before..curious!
Ppl I've talked to said 'The Lovely Bones' book was really good.
Glad Paige is finally there! The Army doesn't practice time management very well, do they? lol
Post a Comment