Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today


Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other -- it doesn't matter who it is -- and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.
-- Mother Teresa

* New reading material came in the mail today. I ordered the Little House on the Prairie box set for me and Amber to read. She has been wanting to read them and they are on her AR list so I figured it was a good time.

* Ray took the girls swimming today so I had a couple of hours alone in the house. Ah, blessed silence!

* I finally beat the gold level on Burger Shop 2.

* Orajel Antiseptic Mouth Sore Rinse...best stuff on the market for mouth sores, sore gums, minor toothache.

* I found the cutest pair of garden gnome house slippers in a catalogue today. Wouldn't it be fun to find those in my Christmas stocking. Hint, hint, hint. LOL.

* I made some delicious grouper fillets for dinner tonight. First time I have tried to cook fish this way. First time I have ever eaten grouper.

* A couple of hours of uninterrupted WoW play time with hubby while the girls entertained themselves. Doesn't get much better than that.

Song of Solomon 2:16
My lover is mine, and I am his.

1 comment:

cdayzee said...

interesting about the mouth rinse. Is it a new product or just one I wasnt aware of before?

Sounds like you had a good day :)