Friday, April 25, 2008

This Week

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. ~Author Unknown

Lewis B. Smedes -

"Forgiveness is God's invention for coming to terms with a world in which, despite their best intentions, people are unfair to each other and hurt each other deeply. He began by forgiving us. And he invites us all to forgive each other."


I have had a rough week, felt slighted by people I care deeply about, had my feelings hurt by these same people, and made to feel insignificant. I am trying very hard to hold on to my happy thoughts, the struggle has been tremendous lately.

Despite the negative moments this week, I did manage to find my 10 happy moments.

1. Amber's performance in the Lawton Showcase 2008. So cute.

2. One of Jared's friends pulled a very funny prank on me involving one of my gnomes. Wasn't funny at first, but after I realized what happened with my gnome, I was very amused and his creativity tickled my funny bone.

3. A very nice visit with the lady that lives behind me. She's so sweet and chatty. Just sorry it took me so long to meet her.

4. Skype instant messenger. Chatted several times with Ray and that was extremely nice.

5. Seeing Jared and Sarah all dressed up for prom. They looked great and had a wonderful time.

6. Progress reports for the girls...all A's and B's for both.

7. Jared is getting a scholarship from the band boosters.

8. Discovering I've lost 19 pounds since Ray left. YEA me!

9. Cotton candy at the school carnival. YUM! Hope I don't discover that I found that lost 19 pounds. LOL.

10. Chatting with Kyra on the phone.

Praying this week for....

Diane, her brother and his family
Elaine's daughter Mary
Diona
Chari's kids
Pam and her mom
Evelyn's friend Miriam and also her coworker's son
Tammy
Malia
Lori and Tiffany
Harvie and Ron
Lynne's friend Cindy and all the children
Janeta's nephew and his family


My Dear Husband and all of his team.

No comments: