Myla Kabat-Zinn:
"Each difficult moment has the potential to open my eyes and open my heart."
This week has been a hard one and finding my 10 happy moments was a bit of a challenge. I know there were lots more than these 10, but my mind is clouded with troubles that I can't see past right now.
1. My Sweetie arrived safely to his first destination and was able to call me.
2. Phone calls with my Dad, two of my sisters, Carrie and Kyra. They are my main support network and I really appreciate them.
3. I am once again finished with the dentist for a few months.
4. Basketball season is done!
5. Pretty stationery for writing letters to my hubby. And matching envelopes. And cool stickers to put on the envelopes.
6. The trees in my front yard are covered in gorgeous white blossoms.
7. New Easter decorations.
8. Neither of the girls need new cleats for soccer. And I found all of their uniforms and gear.
9. Ray finally called again. I missed the call because I was at Wal-Mart grocery shopping and the Wal-Mart here is a dead zone for cell phones. But he left a message so I got to hear his voice.
10. New pics of the grand babies.
Prayer List....
My sister, Debby
Ray's Mom
Diane
Susanne's father in law
Tina
Lynne
Amber and her husband and daughter
Harvie and Ron
Cheryl
Lisa
Hunter
Karen and her entire family
Aidan and his parents
Deidre and her family
And as always, my husband and his team.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment