Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Scattered Thoughts

Jazmyne's hamster died yesterday. She was quite old by hamster standards so we had been expecting it. She wasn't overly upset. We've decided on no new pets for awhile. Everyone wants a kitty but that has to wait until we buy a house.

Amber's glasses got broken at school yesterday. She didn't realize they had fallen off her desk. Someone stepped on them. Good thing I bought the warranty for them. Need to drop them off tomorrow to be fixed.

All the brouhaha about Mike Huckabee's Christmas ad. Whatever. Grow up people. FOCUS! Try to put as much interest into things that really matter. Stop making up issues to be annoyed about, there are plenty of real issues to confront.

I have definitely been the popular one for phone calls the last few days. Seems that everyone I know has called to chat. Pretty nice to know I am so loved. Also nice to know that I have such a supportive network of friends and family to help me through the next year or so.

Got a bit bored today and ventured out to the Dollar Tree. Loaded up on wrapping paper and stocking stuffers. It's nice to be able to meet my shopping needs without blowing my shopping budget.

Ray called while I was shopping. Needed some info for some paperwork he was filling out. I managed to give him some of what he needed, then Paige's phone died. I had forgotten mine at home, as usual. Need to get in the habit of carrying that thing. And Paige needs to get a new phone.

Ok, I am rambling. Off to pack school lunches, rotate laundry, and print out some pics to fill the mini album I am putting in Ray's stocking.

No comments: